A Little Saturday Monkey Business!

After A Week Being Snowed In, We Weren't The Only One's With This Idea!

So Monday thru Friday we were pretty much home bound, you're an avid reader you already know all the details from the two previous posts, right?!?!  Anyway we had some errands to run and since we were going to be in the area of our local Monkey Joes, we decided what better way to let them romp around & enjoy themselves and get good and tired out for some naps!  Here's a funny thing, I'm thinking that EVERY parent in the surrounding area had the same thought!  But it was a LOT of fun!  And it certainly helps when Dave is with us, because Lord knows the boys don't actually want to go in the same direction!  Or if by some miracle they did GO the same direction, chances are they won't both be staying there for long!

En Route
So here they are my sweet boy's waiting patiently while we ran our errands.  It's funny cause it was cold outside, not freezing, but SO sunny that the boys were getting hot just sitting in their seats - so I got out their sippies and let them juice it up for a few minutes!  Bottoms Up Boys!!






Did you notice the boy's new do's?!  They were fresh from hair cuts - too cute, I know! ;o)


It's GO Time!!!

You're Going Down Crabby!

So like I mentioned at the top of the post, it was pretty crowded in there, and as also previously mentioned, since you are an avid reader of my blog, I don't have to remind you how well I don't do in big crowds!  So I only shot a few pictures and quick videos, then ran the camera out to the car to enjoy the time with my family AND because it is SO much easier to keep track of your kiddos when you're NOT looking through the lens of the camera!

As if you don't know exactly what I'm talking about here's a video of how quick Wild Man takes off from Crabby patty to the next jump & bounce!


Now the signs say that you can assist children under the age of 4, but no bouncing - well that was all Dave needed to hear - although technically I think he stopped at the 'Parent's can help under the age of 4' cause I think I may have seen him do a few jumps here and there - but getting to 'play' with the boys is the BEST part!  We slid, we climbed ~ which when you're holding Pierce like an Orangetang baby, minus him actively holding a whole lot - you work up quite a sweat pretty quickly!  It was a serious workout!  And SO much fun!

Here's the boy's in one of their favorite attractions there, the Sponge Bob jump!  Kaiden is an old pro at these things, seriously this kid is in & out of these things faster than you could imagine, which particualarly stressing when the entrance is NO where near the exit (what were they thinking!?) but of course he has been a fan of them from the beginning!  So he had already been in climbed up & slid down twice in the time it took me & Piercey to get to him.  So if you watch close you'll see him in the background going up the climb to get to the slide.



Then of course he's a speed demon, so I had recording after Pierce came down thinking it would be a minute or two before Kaiden got up there, but I was wrong, so here come's Dave immediately followed by K-man!

Really these are the mornings that keep you going on the 'other' days!  You know what I mean?  It's not that you love your kids less on the days that have more whining or crying, or fits, or dirty diapers, or. . .**focus** . . but it's these memories of just awesome fun and family together time that keep you 'focused'!  And believe me, these are the day's that I thank God for every night in my prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...