Mother's Day Round Two
A Few Fun Firsts
My First Mother's Day As A Mother Of Two


So this is how the morning started, Dave and the boys sitting in the front playroom/office while I was busy on the laptop - my newest online venture is facebook. I hadn't thought about joining this site, I had already done the myspace thing and was kind of over these social networking sites, but after receiving a few invitations from friends and of course Dave joining and talking about how much better it was I took the bait and joined. I have to say I do like it better than myspace. I was shocked to learn just how many of my family & friends were on there including parents, parent's friends and even our priest! It's fun to catch up with old friends and see pictures of them now - which I guess is why it's the latest and greatest time waster out there.


But I digress. . . We had a very nice, low key Mother's Day. I got to sleep in, Dave had yummy coffee waiting when I got downstairs. I played on the computer for a while, then we had breakfast, took naps, hung out, went for a walk then after dinner we went to Brusters for ice cream, then it was home for baths and night-nights. It was a good day, relaxing and without a single obligation. Although I do have to say, you would think there should be some formula for the sliding scale between number of children and the increase in indulgences a mother is entitled to, but unfortunately for me all that having two children increased was the number of diapers to change! :o)


Kaiden's First "I-cweam Cone"

Happy Chocolate Cone

Daddy encouraging Kaiden to chow down on his new friend

What's Left Of Kaiden's Chocolate Buddy - Think He Liked It?


Pierce Hangin Out While Kaiden Destroyed An Icecream Cone.

Scrub-A-Dub Cute Little Boys In The Tub

1 comment:

  1. We had Brusters too! I never thought about it before, but I agree...the more kids you have the more appreciation you should be shown on mother's day!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...