Week 13
The End of The First Trimester is Near!
Although someone forgot to tell the baby that means that the end of vomiting and round the clock nausea should also be leaving - we'll have to give that child a "talking to" once he/she gets here!
I have a few unfortunate friends and family who suffered from morning sickness their whole________ (first trimester, first and second trimester, pregnancy - fill in the blank) and most of them have said that "it gets worse before it gets better" So I am guessing I am in the worse stage right now - I have thrown up more times in the last 2 weeks than in the previous 11 - crazy! As if the near constant gagging/dry heaving wasn't enough - which Kaiden can imitate perfectly and Dave thinks that is hilarious - now those gags turn into mouth watering, heat wave of a tense feeling that no amount of swallowing can fix and a dead sprint to the nearest toilet - which NEVER seem clean enough. I guess though typically I don't spend most of my day with my head in the toilet so if it looks clean it is - although now with my heightened sense of smell if it looks clean it probably stinks up close! Nice huh?!
A Belly Shot . . . .
This is a photo from 12 weeks, but you can see the Baby Bloat Belly - not quite the same as when it's actually All Baby but you get the idea.
No comments:
Post a Comment