The Pitter Patter of Little Feet!
Week 14 - GOOD Pictures and BIG Baby!

So since busy season has calmed down we get to have more time with our favorite person - DADDY! And since Dave is definitely the morning person in our family when he's home and he hears Kaiden he's up and gets Kaiden down stairs and eating breakfast - see why he's our favorite?! This past week, while I was laying in bed willing my eyes to open I was listening to the activity in the kitchen and for the first time I actually heard "the Pitter Patter of little feet" Of course Kaiden was doing his morning laps around the downstairs, while Dave got the toast and banana ready and it brought such a big smile to my face and the boost I needed to get out of bed.
Here's Kaiden in his new big boy booster seat sitting at the table - no more highchair for this guy!


Me and The Baby . . .

Well the GOOD news is I haven't thrown up in almost TWO WEEKS! Yay, of course I still have the crazy person gagging but that is definitely getting better too! And we had our 14 week appointment this week and they did the N/T scan so we got to see the baby for a long time and they said all the measurements looked good, and the baby was SO active which was fun to watch.

I know I have been through this before, but I was amazed at how much the baby grew over the last 7 weeks! I mean from the last photo to now is a HUGE difference! We go back in 6 weeks for the BIG ultrasound and hopefully this baby won't be shy in showing us "the goods!"

In case this looks like an ink blot test to you, the baby's head is on the left - you can see the profile of the face, the white blob next to that is a hand and at the right end you can see a foot. Good news is we were able to see both hands and feet, plus the nose, lips, eyes - that's awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...