Hair Cuts & Fun In The Sun
Who needs a hair cut?
OK well make it quick, I've got a big day planned.
Saturday I had a hair cut scheduled, I needed to make a change and Kaiden could use a trim. I cut off 6 inches and got beautiful highlights, but you'll just have to take my word since NO ONE ever seems to remember to take a picture of mommy! And as you see Kaiden got a quick trim which made him go from looking like a little boy to looking like a grown up! He went first and once he was done Dave took him back home to meet up with our friend Darin so they could have some good male bonding time at the pool. I got to enjoy the rest of the afternoon getting done up at the salon, while Mom took care of baby Pierce - all in all it was a good Saturday.
Bring On Sunday
Sunday was family pool time! So because when Dave went to the pool on Saturday he was there with a dude it's not cool to ask a buddy to put sun lotion on you, and also since he is an Irish lad - he kind of lacks that whole tanning gene! So come Sunday he was already neon red but we lotioned him up and spent an hour or so at the pool, although he did volunteer to sit in the shade with Pierce so I could attempt to get some sun.
My Water Baby
No comments:
Post a Comment