Week 7
Happy Halloween!!!

We had a ton of fun for Halloween, Kaiden however, slept through most of it! Of course what would you expect of a seven week old?
I was so excited for Halloween, I looked on line and in stores to try and find an adorable costume, but the smallest size was 0 to 3 months which = Way too big! So I would have settled for a "Baby's 1st" onsie again only in 0 to 3 months and he had already received a cutie outfit from his Auntie Sashi, but ON Halloween it was WAY too big to wear so Kaiden wore his "property of Mom" football outfit and he spent most of the night in his crib. Someone should tell those people to make new born size holiday apparel!


Anyway, as you may know we LOVE Halloween, so we decorated the front porch and front yard and had black lights and strobe lights going inside the house, and all of us were in costume, I honestly can't remember if there was a picture taken of all of us or not. We had some friends and family over for the evening to pass out candy and I was so excited because I had found a red devil costume (remember that one Mir?) and there are tons of trick-or-treaters and I couldn't wait to see all of them in their costumes!
Halloween Highlights:
Photo Disclaimer - I would hate for anyone to think I was trying to pass these photos off as him actually ON Halloween - According to the camera date these were actually taken in Dec. (the first week) when he finally started to fit into some 0-3 month outfits!
No comments:
Post a Comment