Week 4 - More Family Fun and Back to Work (sort of)
Happy Anniversary & Grampa Dave stops in for another visit.
So among other exciting things this week, Dave and I celebrated (I use that term loosely since Dave worked until midnight) our fourth anniversary. We can not believe it has been 4 years, we look back at pictures and would love to be able to do it all over again, it was a blast (as some of you may recall)!
And with some time to recover and catch up on rest I thought what better way to use my new found replenished energy then to get back to work! :o) The funny reality is that just because to me time was irrelevant (other than feeding time) and I was wrapped up in my own little world with my new baby didn't mean that customers didn't need things . . . I had to make a stop by the warehouse and got to introduce Kaiden to the guys up there.

Thursday Dad flew in for a meeting and spent some time with us so he could get to spend time with Kaiden and his original Grand puppy - Troops! Since it was also our anniversary you would think that we got to have a nice candle lit dinner - and thanks to my neighbor down the street we did! Nikki brought down raviolis, bread, salad and gifts for Kaiden, what great neighbors we have! Funny because growing up in Wexford we had some pretty great neighbors too, I wonder if they are related some how?! What a small world that would be huh?!
Friday night Kaiden got to experience his second trip to a Mexican restaurant, and of course it will not be his last! Then Sat. morning he got to enjoy another of his daddy's tennis matches and his Grampa Dave wanted him to play dress up in his halloween set. I guess my dad thought Kaiden was going to double or triple in size in three weeks, because he brought him and adorable halloween set but it was 3 to 6 month size - Kaiden is still wearing premie sizes! So with some creative tucking we at least got to take a picture for the books.
Happy Anniversary & Grampa Dave stops in for another visit.
So among other exciting things this week, Dave and I celebrated (I use that term loosely since Dave worked until midnight) our fourth anniversary. We can not believe it has been 4 years, we look back at pictures and would love to be able to do it all over again, it was a blast (as some of you may recall)!
And with some time to recover and catch up on rest I thought what better way to use my new found replenished energy then to get back to work! :o) The funny reality is that just because to me time was irrelevant (other than feeding time) and I was wrapped up in my own little world with my new baby didn't mean that customers didn't need things . . . I had to make a stop by the warehouse and got to introduce Kaiden to the guys up there.

Thursday Dad flew in for a meeting and spent some time with us so he could get to spend time with Kaiden and his original Grand puppy - Troops! Since it was also our anniversary you would think that we got to have a nice candle lit dinner - and thanks to my neighbor down the street we did! Nikki brought down raviolis, bread, salad and gifts for Kaiden, what great neighbors we have! Funny because growing up in Wexford we had some pretty great neighbors too, I wonder if they are related some how?! What a small world that would be huh?!
Friday night Kaiden got to experience his second trip to a Mexican restaurant, and of course it will not be his last! Then Sat. morning he got to enjoy another of his daddy's tennis matches and his Grampa Dave wanted him to play dress up in his halloween set. I guess my dad thought Kaiden was going to double or triple in size in three weeks, because he brought him and adorable halloween set but it was 3 to 6 month size - Kaiden is still wearing premie sizes! So with some creative tucking we at least got to take a picture for the books.
No comments:
Post a Comment