Week 5 - Big Time Bloating

The changes begin. . . . .

So I knew the pregnancy was obviously going to bring about some major change and this week I did begin to have more pregnancy symptoms. The good news, especially since we haven't told anyone, the majority of these symptoms only Dave & I know about. But to me the bloating seems pretty obvious. My boobs are (well I know they were big before but they seem) huge. And boy are they tender and starting to get a 'new look'. Thankfully I have not had any morning sickness or any food aversion, although things do taste way hot/spicy to me.

So this weekend we spent time with my mom and brother, we all went to the Bodies Exhibit down in Atlanta, and it was wonderful. Based on the exhibit, at five weeks, our baby sort of resembles a pop-corn shrimp. But not to make light of the exhibit. It was wonderful, I hope you all got to see it!

But here is the funny part. . . . .

When we got done with the show we all came back to our house and everyone had a few beers! Ha, wait till Mom & Chad read this! Dave bought Dos XX b/c they have a dark bottle & he loves them, but he chugged his, then when no one was looking, he rinsed it out, and filled it with cold filtered water! He is so clever! And that avoided any "are you pregnant?" questions!

School and the pregnancy are kicking my butt! But I grab a quick nap when I get home then head out for a walk or to the gym to keep my energy levels up there. I hope everyone has a wonderful week and only 3 weeks until our first appointment! We go in Sep. 11 to take a peek.

KK


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...