Here is the proof! . . . . . :o)

I know it may be a little hard to see, but trust me there is a "+" there!!
Here is The Story. . .
Dave had been out of town for the week. So Friday night he asked me to take a test, b/c he was anxious to find out. . . well after drinking 3 cups of water at dinner I didn't hope for much of a result. After the 3 minutes we both thought our eyes were playing tricks on us b/c we could both see a very faint line. So we decided to take the 2nd one first thing Saturday morning. At 6:45 I had to go potty and decided to test. . . as you can see. I went into the bedroom, sat on the bed and said "Dave you are a Daddy" in his half awake response he said "why b/c of the kitties and Trooper" with a huge smile on my face I said "NO, because I am PREGNANT!"
And here's Mommy to be. . . .
This picture was taken the day after we found out I was pregnant. Dave and I are SO excited. Not much different than normal, but slightly bloated.
As for me, I had a suspicion this month was our month, because I have had cramps on and off for almost two weeks, and I have had backaches. Looks like this is going to be a pretty BIG year for the Kirk's! Especially come April when our little bundle of joy should be making his or her appearance!
We plan to document our journey into parenthood with this site. We will definitely keep everyone posted on our progress through the next 40 weeks! Until we can all welcome Baby Kirk into the world! :o)

No comments:
Post a Comment