The background story. . . .
The first week of school Dave surprised me with 2 new gorgeous kitchen appliances. He got me the Jenn Aire Attrezzi antique copper and etched glass stand mixer and blender. They are amazing and they are even prettier in person. Such a good husband!I just couldn't resist. . . .
So since he had surprised me, I wanted to return the favor. And we all know Dave's favorite professional football team is the Dallas Cowboys or "The Boys" as we call them in our house, and the fact that there is a little one on the way. . . I was on a mission! I searched the internet and found the cutest stuff ever. So I ordered them and had it delivered so he would have a surprise waiting for him when he got back in town. Here it is, the first baby stuff we have bought and he just LOVED it!

No comments:
Post a Comment