Going, Going ~ Gone!!

Guess It's About Time. . .

So after almost a year of nothing, well I had a tiny trim when we were at the beach in May, I went ahead and let June, the professional, do her work!! I knew I wanted the length to go away! But other than that, I didn't have too many specific requests, of course my minimal request is always that I can at least pull the front up in a half pony, so she set off with her scissors & worked her magic.

The Big Reveal. . .

Slight photo disclaimer - these pictures were specifically taken to document the hair cut, as you
can see they were NOT at all taken to compliment how I look! Ha - I need a NEW personal
photog!
I Love it!! Short hair is much easier to 'do' plus it makes me feel more stylish & less frumpy - so those are definitely good things!!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...