Happy Day To Me!

Year 29 -

"Make It A Good Day Since It's The Last One You'll Celebrate For A Few Years"Love that advice I got from a friend, well I think I certainly had a Good Day!! Although I have to say the day started out pretty crappy, although not too much unlike every other day which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but temper tantrums, explosive diapers, whining and crying and a horrible headache don't make for a great start to a happy birthday. But through the miracle of a few extra strength Tylenol, and catching a quick nap while the boys were sleeping certainly improved my mood! Plus a text from the 'hubs saying Mom was watching the boys and we were going out definitely got me in the 'happy birthday mood'!

A Little Birthday Bling With Meaning!

So I am really into gifts with meaning, big or small if it has 'weight' to it I dig them! So imagine my sheer elation when Dave presented me with a birth stone necklace for my birthday. What a great gift, I love it! Now admittedly, I am not a huge fan of heart necklaces - think of any Valentine's Day Jewelry ad and you'll know what I am referring to - but this I love!
Oh So Yummy Birthday Dinner

So in addition to my birthday bling, Dave had made reservations at a restaurant I have wanted to go to for months, I was so excited! We went to Milton's Cuisine & Cocktails, oh it was SO GOOD, I can't wait to go back! My only regret was that it was a little too hot and muggy to sit outside, because they have this great deck and I would love to have enjoyed it for a while, but that's definitely a reason to go back! We got a nice table in a quiet room, and had a great date night and an amazing meal! We really didn't know what to expect going in, I mean most of the reason I wanted to go there was because of the deck, but everything we had was out of this world delicious! Like the waiter told Dave, the chef "rocks some shrimp and grits" and yup he sure did! He also had some melt in your mouth scallops, and he certainly knew what he was doing with the If you are in the Alpharetta area or just want an amazing southern inspired cuisine, go to Milton's you will NOT be disappointed!

All in all it was a really great day - Happy Birthday To Me!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! Love the necklace.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...