Week 6 - My First Dr.'s Visit
And (ha ha) Morning Sickness Sets In. . .
What a freaking JOKE that name is! More like awake sickness! Morning, noon, night all day nausea - luckily there has been no vomiting (yet) but already there has been gaging, dry heaving and mouth watering - and add to that the fragrance of big boy food poopy diapers and you know I am having fun!
So no pictures yet, I am at a new Dr.'s office, and he rocks - they already told me that I would have to be a repeat C-section, really no room for discussion there, and we're happy with that. We go back in two weeks to do a dating ultra sound and more blood work! Blah I did NOT miss that part! I think they took like ten or eleven tubes yesterday and I have the lovely bruise in my elbow to prove it!
So much for the South Beach Diet - I am going grocery shopping tonight - carbs here I come! I do not remember having this much of an upset stomach last time, but they say every pregnancy is different - I just hope this is a very short phase!
No comments:
Post a Comment