Good Friends, Good Food, Good Weather - WHAT could be better?
We had such a nice 4th weekend - especially since we actually got to celebrate it this year! Last year we were selling shirts down at a soccer game in 90+ heat and I was severely pregnant! This year I got to enjoy some ice cold refreshments and some pool time - well OK the kids got pool time but we got to watch them have the fun. Isn't that what parenting is all about anyway?
Here is Kaiden watching the pool fill up - he is so focused and pretty stinking cute if I do say so!
Kaiden has so much fun playing at Robinson's White Water, he gets one pool to himself and his girlfriend gets the other - although she usually prefers not to get too wet. Here is Kaiden - ALL BOY splashing and playing totally involved in himself. And here is Ashlyn, she is ALL GIRL, she sits back watches what is going on, stays pretty dry. It's SO funny how different they are!
Pool Party is over
We decided when the kids lips started to turn purple that they had probably had enough time in the pools - OK they weren't actually purple but you know what I mean. Who can resist a baby booty? I know my Mom can't stand when people sag their "britches" but I couldn't stop myself from snapping this picture of Kaiden "mooning" me!
We really do buy him clothes that fit, but he is so tiny that the smallest swim trunks I could find were 6 month - the ones you see in the picture above - and I really thought they would fit better, but I guess most people do put diapers on their swimming babies - not us! We keep it true K-I-RK style! Here's Kaiden in his hoodie - I already know he is gonna be a hit with the ladies when he gets there. . .
And here's our little Firecracker. . .
Kaiden had such a big day, I can't believe how well both him and Ashlyn did. They played inside, outside in the pools on the deck and on top of all of that Kaiden was teething so the rest of the pictures he has his hand
And here's Kaiden and Mommy . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment