9 Months 3 Weeks
The Days of Being a Toothless Wonder Are Coming to an End!
Well I knew it would happen sooner or later, but I must admit I am still a little sad to think that soon my baby's gummy smile will now be interrupted by the intrusion of teeth! I mean, I am a Biologist and I understand that healthy teeth are kind of an essential part of life (sort of) but that doesn't seem to make it any easier! It is official he is growing up WAY TOO FAST!!!
Mile Stones:
So at 8.5 months Kaiden perfect his crawling - he got tired of rolling and scooting across the floor and one day he decided to try out those knees, and he never looked back!
By his 9 month mark he had perfected crawling and had moved right on to cruising - he loves to pull up to stand, and then cruise around the object, making lap after lap and loving every minute of it. His favorite two "race tracks" are the kitchen stools and a fan box, maybe that is why Daddy still hasn't installed the fan upstairs :o)
9 months 3 weeks, well this has been a big week for sure! He has really mastered finger foods in the last week - watch out puffy stars! And stage 3 foods are no longer "jars of death" - Daddy was feeding Kaiden one night and grabbed a stage 3 chicken and stars instead of a stage 2 chicken noodle (if you don't have babies or it's been a while there is a HUGE difference) I was out having a "Mommy's Sanity Mani/Pedi" and called to see how things were going when Dave informs me that he had to pull Kaiden out of his high chair, flip him upside down and start patting his back to dislodge the nugget of veggie that had lodged in his throat. Then goes on to ask why I would buy Kaiden these Jars of Death?" Luckily everything ended up fine and both Dave and Kaiden have moved past their fear of stage 3 foods!
His other big accomplishment this last week has been conquering the stairs! Kaiden can fly up the stairs 'faster than a speeding bullet!' He is so proud of himself, he will go up a few than turn to check that you were watching him - such a show off!
Up. . . Up . . . and Are You Watching Me?!
Yes Kaiden We See that you are a BIG BOY now!
Hope Everyone is doing well and thanks for looking!
Love Ya!
KK
No comments:
Post a Comment