Summer 2008
Kaiden at 9 Months
So I am finally am getting around to updating my blog. You know it's funny, when I started this I thought, this won't be so hard to keep it up to date, I mean when I am already checking my email on a daily basis I'll have a few minutes to get on my blog and keep everything up day to day. . . Then I got pregnant and still I did an OK job keeping up with my blog, and pictures of the new house, and moving, and baby bumps etc. Of course last summer when I was working 60 hour weeks at the warehouse, I had a few times where I missed a check in, but overall it was pretty good. Then Kaiden was born, and I was on here telling everyone the story of how he arrived, and showing off pictures, etc. . . Fast forward nine months and I have missed two and three months at a time, I can't remember the last time I updated my pictures and there are actually posts where there is just a title and no pictures no story - NOTHING! So I am going to TRY and at least do one post a month, it may be short but at least I'll try to keep it up and running.
The 9 Month Check Up
Kaiden had his 9 month check up, and he did pretty well! I am very excited to announce that he has officially made his way on to two charts!!! He was 10th percentile for his height which was 27.5 inches - and he was 50th percentile for his head size - he's growing a big brain in there! And although he wasn't on the charts yet, he was getting close to the curve for weight. Kaiden weighed in at a whopping 16 lbs 2 oz and Dr Vikki was very pleased with his growth trends - and we think if the Dr. is happy then we're happy! And what was even better was that he only had to get one shot! That was amazing, he only cried for a few seconds - which always breaks my heart - but then he was good to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment