GOOD MORNING (Half) Birthday Boy!
Kaiden showing off his first sippy cup!
Kaiden turned into a Party Pooper after his big boy breakfast - his first encounter with Prunes! Now you get the pooper joke - well "it" happened later but you know!
Life with Kaiden 6 Months later:
So here it is 3/10 6:58am and I can NOT believe that my baby is 6 months old already! I know I am not the first mom to wonder "Where has the time gone?" I am trying to remember what was happening exactly 6 months ago today. . . . I can't quite remember all the details minute by minute, but I know that when I got up this morning to go to the rest room around 3:00am - Like I always do - I paused in the hallway en'route to the potty and remembered standing in that exact spot wondering why I was peeing on myself because at that time, six months ago, I hadn't realized that my water had broke.
Kaiden is growing up so fast! He has been standing up since just after 8 weeks, he now can take steps if you are holding his hands, he is also beginning to scoot when on tummy time to get to his toys, I just know that in the blink of an eye it'll be is first birthday and I'll be reliving his birth day all over again!
Dave and I really feel so blessed to have such a sweet angel! He really is an amazing baby and I love every minute we get to spend together.
To Kaiden: Happy Half Birthday Baby, I can't believe how fast you're growing!
Kaiden just Keepin' It Real! On his 6 month Birthday!
Kaiden and his cool boy Adidas hat - his right of passage to joining the family Adidas train!
Just like Daddy!
Tru Gangstas wear it to the side!
OMG, Kaiden is soooooooooooo cute!!!!!!! I absolutely LOVE all of the pics!!!
ReplyDelete