Week 28

The nursery is starting to take shape!

We finally went and got the crib mattress, kind of a necessity and also the contoured changing pad pillow, also one of those can't live without things! We're working on the glider, one of our friends told us about a great place close to here that they got theirs at, so when we get another free weekend - which will be at the end of August - we'll try and get by there to take a look!

We are working on getting the main parts of the nursery set put in place; the window valances, and the diaper stacker, the crib skirt and bumper. .. . and we also got some accessories from Grampa to tie things together. Now we just need to decide on a paint color.


Update from 28 week check up. . . .

Everything is looking good! Despite what (rude) strangers may say, I am measuring right on schedule, Kaiden had a nice strong HR of 140 and I PASSED the 1 hour glucose test!! For those of you who don't know what the means, basically you drink a flat triple sugared orange soda on a basically empty stomach, sit around for an hour and then get your blood drawn (again!) The test determines if you are at risk for having gestational diabetes, thank God I didn't. I would really hate to have to worry about testing my blood twice a day for the next 12 weeks!

OK that's it for now, I'll try and get some pictures soon.

KK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...