Week 27

A new look for the nursery AND for Mom!!

So we finally agreed on a theme for Kaiden's room, and I am so excited that we went with the jungle theme! Being the biologist and all, I hope he'll appreciate being surrounded by the flora and fauna of the rain forest! Yeah, I know he'll have no idea what is around him when he is this young, but at least it'll make me happy! And we ALL know that the nursery is really just to make the mom happy!


As for me, I did it again! I decided to chop off my long locks and trade it in for my short - and I like to think Sassy - bob! I really need to take pictures b/c with the way my hair grows, it'll be back to the length it was before in a week! I have done this cut a few times before, and it is a great summer cut, plus I got some highlights, no more au natural for this momma! I was tired of being a single color brunette, now I have some 'dimension'.

OK I'll work on taking some pictures and posting them soon. . . . In my FREE TIME! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...