Week 19 - WOW time has a way of scooting past you!
Another (3) week(s) of BIG changes!!!
So in the last 3 weeks Dave and I have learned what it takes to run your own business! And it goes something like this. . . . work, check email, work, eat, work, make phone calls, work, check order lists, work, fight the incompetent ones, work, sleep, work. Oh and somewhere in there is the 2 hour commute to and from our "real jobs"
But honestly we couldn't be happier! This is something we have wanted to do for a long time, and we are so excited to be working together and doing something we both love!
As for me, well I now have 3 weeks left of school and I can't wait to only have 1 job! :o) These 16 hour days have a way of wearing a pregnant lady out!
Now on to what you really care about. . . . . THE BABY!
Well as I mentioned before, the baby is definitely making itself known. With increasingly steady kicks, and knocks and some strange behaviors. Not that I question where these "strange" behaviors may be coming from I mean it is part of me and part of Dave! So here's the deal, Baby likes to be what I call a "surface sleeper". So at some point in the night or in the early morning, when I am sleeping Baby likes to "crawl" or swim it's way to the surface of my belly. Causing a large hard lump to protrude from my abdomen at strange angles. It is really one of the coolest things I have ever gotten to experience. Unfortunately when it is time to get up Baby returns to his/her home deep within. . . .
As for other updates. . . . . .
We are almost settled in the new house. We finally are getting our blinds put in after a month, we figured the neighbors had seen enough naked pregnancy for a while! Just kidding, we don't have any windows that open up to the neighbors, although we have TONS of windows, 37 to be exact! I know this because we have just spent the last 2 weeks trying to figure a way to cover all these windows without spending a small fortune!!
Other than the blinds we are working on putting finishing touches in the other rooms, adding rugs, hanging art work and finish emptying out boxes! We wish we had a set of clones to help us with these things. I mean it is a little sad that we have been there for a month and still have 5 boxes to unpack, but like I said earlier 16 hour days (6 days a week) and 2 hour commutes don't leave much in the way of free time.
Photo Op. . . . . Well I'll work on getting an updated one as soon as possible!
Oh yeah, one week and one day until we find out the sex of our Baby! I can't wait to stop saying "it"!
No comments:
Post a Comment