Week 16 - That was SO COOL!!!!
We have MOVEMENT and I FELT it!
So we had our 16 week check-up this week, and when my midwife put the Doppler up to my belly it made the baby kick. It was the COOLEST thing! I guess the baby really enjoys his/her privacy b/c every time we would start to hear the heartbeat the baby would swim off in the opposite direction. I hope this isn't any indication of how active the child will be once here - although with Dave as the dad Lord only knows how active this baby will be!
Hey Girl!
ReplyDeleteI tried to email you but I guess your box is full! Congratulations! Sleep Sleep Sleep--that's all I can tell you b/c come September sleeping in will become a distant memory! It's totally worth it though!
You feel the movement now but wait until you SEE your belly move! I was entertainment at the office for a while! :)
Just like your wedding--enjoy every second b/c it flies by--but you can RUN to the hospital when it's time! :)
Mel
HEY SMILE GOD LOVES YOU, I AM REALLY HAPPY FOR YOU AND DAVE!
ReplyDeleteGOD BLESS, WILLIAM, JANET, KENNETH AND JONATHAN.