Week 14 - BIG CHANGES!

After a month we FINALLY decided to move into our new home! Yay!


So now that we are 90% settled in our house, I think we have decided IF there is ever a move in the future, we will hire the professionals! I mean Dave did an amazing job moving every thing basically himself, my Mom and brother pitched in and did an awesome job too, but seriously Dave worked TOO HARD to get it all done. Let's not forget that he is still in busy season working 60 - 70 hour weeks AND moving, good thing he is Superman!


So here it is. . . . . Our Home:


I have updated the pictures on our link with the "Work In Progress" pictures, once everything is finalized I'll of course update again, give me a week or two. We still have to finish putting stuff away and finding spaces for every thing and of course, the best part DECORATE! But I think for only being here 4 days it is coming along pretty good! Thankfully I have been on Spring Break this week so I have had time to run errands, and take things out of boxes etc. . . And we promise once things settle down, and maybe in 6 weeks when I am out of school, we will definitely have everyone over for a happy hour.


As for me, well I am feeling really good. I have some fatigue I think that is left over from the move this past weekend, but other than that and an occasional cramp or stretchy feeling I am great! Just anxiously awaiting the little one to kick or make a flutter so I can feel him or her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...