Week 6 - Oops I guess I missed a week!

I would like to say time is flying, but it really isn't!

Well to recap last week, it went really smooth. NO major issues, I felt quite a bit of stretching and growing pains, but nothing too much. It did go quickly but I wouldn't say it went fast.

This week, well as most of the books predict morning sickness creeps in around week 6, and since I am 6 weeks 2 days today, I am at risk! As of yet I have not had any vomiting, thank God! But I do feel pretty squidgy in the mornings, I try not to take too hot of a shower, and not to bend over, or move too fast. It seems as though it is going pretty well though. I hope I can fall into the category of the 15% who don't suffer from it, that would be great!

Like my friend Beckie says, don't be a complainer. . . I want to follow up my update above by saying, I am in no way complaining about these symptoms, in fact I welcome them, because it is a reminder of what is happening. And it kind of reassures me that everything is going well. We don't have our first appointment for another 2 weeks, in fact we have our first prenatal appointment and we close on our new house in the same day! Feb 16th is going to be a BIG day for the Kirk family!

Since it is busy season Dave is working, but when he gets home I'll have him snap a picture so I can update this. Really no major changes, just slightly bloated. Can't wait until week 8 when we get to see our baby for the first time. I will probably have a good cry fest when we get to see a healthy heartbeat! I am really looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...