Such a Beautiful Word!

Maybe it is just me, but I am just in love with this word. . .

Just look how pretty it is, let me tell ya, I have waited a while to see this!



Thursday morning I decided to use one of the digital I had run out to buy the night before! And like the test before, the positive results showed up in a matter of seconds! Very exciting, in fact I was so excited that I was shaking. As you can see this occurred pretty early, 5:38, so I ran out of the bathroom, turned on the lights and said "Dave guess what" and showed him the stick, it took him a minute to focus his eyes, then he says, "I knew you were pregnant last night!" Gotta love men! He was very excited, but it just struck me as funny, he turned off the light and went straight back to sleep. I on the other hand, floated up to cloud 9!

I am very excited to start this adventure, and I look forward to sharing this with all my friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...