.
Dave & I couldn't be more excited about this! Here is the good stuff!. . .
It still hasn't sunk in all the way that we are pregnant, but we are both just so thrilled! Just look at those beautiful test results!!!
This is the first test I took. I was pouting on the phone to Dave about how he was going to be out of town for the next 2.5 weeks and just going on and on. So Dave said "just take a test when you get home, you have one there so just do it!" I was reluctant because I had drank a ton of water and it was in the afternoon. But I did have to go to the restroom so I decided to go for it! So glad I did! As you can see the line is lite but it is definitely there! I was so excited, but wanted someone else to tell me they saw it too! I sent it to Dave & Mom in an email! Mom was confused & Dave said he definitely saw it! Yeah!So like any woman trying to get an
answer I hopped in the car, and bought 4 more tests! 2 cheap tests and 2 digital tests! It seems like the reasonable thing to do! So I return home with my tests and do my best not to drink too much water over the next 4 hours. Finally I decide to test again . . . . and as you can see the lines are much darker and appeared with in seconds of taking this test! I was so happy, I just did the happy dance all over the house! Oh and there was quite a bit of squealing too!
answer I hopped in the car, and bought 4 more tests! 2 cheap tests and 2 digital tests! It seems like the reasonable thing to do! So I return home with my tests and do my best not to drink too much water over the next 4 hours. Finally I decide to test again . . . . and as you can see the lines are much darker and appeared with in seconds of taking this test! I was so happy, I just did the happy dance all over the house! Oh and there was quite a bit of squealing too!
Well in an effort of self preservation I would not let myself get excited about being pregnant, you know just in case, because I wasn't sure if I could handle the let down! And I had originally said I would wait until I was a full week late before testing, but I am SO glad I didn't. It is great knowing that you are pregnant and experiencing the pregnancy is so fun! Hot flashes and all! Oh, how I can't wait to meet our baby!
Our baby is due Sep. 27, which is perfect timing for us and it will be so great to be able to celebrate the holidays with our baby next year. What a change that will be! Go Time GO!!!
.

No comments:
Post a Comment