What is that they say about counting eggs before they hatch!?

Well it could have been worse! At least there is NO surgery needed!

Well after two weeks of what I belived to be my cycle I went in to see the doctor, it turns out that long of a flow is not normal for anyone! Oops, my bad! I was terrified, given my circumstances that they were going to tell me that I would have to have the d&c but thankfully that is not the case. Although it is not exactly what I wanted to hear. . . . I have a cyst on my right ovary (again) but it is not major. He gave me some meds to help clean everything out and then we'll need to wait one cycle and if everything gets back to normal then we'll be good to go!!

So maybe instead of an August baby we'll have a September or October baby! At this point I could careless when the baby comes, just as long as the baby is healthy!!!

Not much else to add. But I know what is at the TOP of my Christmas Wish List!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...