Waiting patiently has never been my 'gift' . . .

After 42 agonizingly LONG days, it seems things are FINALLY back on track!

Really without trying to seem melodramatic this (to me) would fall into the category with the heading "what doesn't kill you. . . Makes you stronger". I think the hardest thing, especially for a control freak (yes, I admit I have a tendency to do things MY way) this has been entirely a new experience. But now that I feel like things are moving in the right direction, I feel like I have officially survived it.

For the most part, and believe me I have tried hard, I have only had one breakdown day. Other than the day we found out the development had 'stalled' and I bawled uncontrollably, I have only cried one other time. And it was recently, this past Sunday. I was starting into my 6th week since the miscarriage, and all I could think was "OK - now I have been un-pregnant as long as I was pregnant" and that seemed unfair somehow. But I am OK now. I felt trapped before. Like I was STUCK in the miscarriage stage, but now my body seems back on track and not to get crazy sounding but this cycle feels like a purging in ways. Getting out all the 'bad blood' (literally and metaphorically).

My mantra remains "But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently." -Romans 8:25 I am wise enough to be careful what you wish for - I learned that this week, I prayed to be able to tell the difference between the start of my and the end of my miscarriage and boy did I FEEL the difference. But my faith is a strong as ever and I know that soon we will again be celebrating the news of a Kirk Baby.

God Bless and Lots of Love
- KK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...