Photo Fridays
Yes I realize it's technically Saturday morning but - Get Over It!
Kaiden's Close Up!
Good Morning Sunshine!
Here's Mommy 21 Weeks Pregnant- Sorry It's Blurry it was a self portrait!
Thank You for My "Sweet Love"!!
Since my post about the lack of Candy Corn in the Canton area I have received 4 bags of the sweet goodness from family and friends, it brings a tear to my eye (and an ache to my tooth) to think about how much I'm loved! A special thanks to my Dad for sharing some Minnesota sweetness and my dear friend Bre for the long distance sugar from California's sunny shores! You guys are too much! And in case anyone is wondering I have more than filled my cravings for candy corn this year, but I will certainly keep in mind that in case I can't find it here that I have 'connections'.
Thanks and Much Love!!
KK
Kaiden's hair is getting so long! And your tummy looks so cute!
ReplyDelete