Halloween 2008!

Kaiden's 2nd Halloween (technically) and 1st Costume!



So last year our little guy was, well a little guy and we looked for preemie or newborn sized outfits for him but none were to be found - Of course this year EVERYWHERE we looked there was those sizes 'a plenty' but that's another story! So we got him an adorable Monkey costume since he is our little monkey and he had a blast greeting all the Trick-or-Treaters! He was so funny, he would point at the kids and get all excited then the kids would walk back up the driveway and Kaiden would scramble to get down the front porch steps and walk with them. He's such a gracious host!!

Getting Ready (Thursday Night). . .

Kaiden helping Mommy and Daddy carve his first pumpkin. He's a little unsure about it.


"Where? Are you sure you want me to stick my hands in that thing?"


"Alright I'll do it, but it's kind of squishy and I really don't like it"


We (well I) got them carved and out on the front porch and ready to go.
Freight-day Night was Go Time . . . .

I got the front entry way all skeleton'd out


The Pumpkins were lit - and so was Dave - he he he



Kaiden borrowed his Uncle's mask for a while. . .

And Mommy held on tight to her little Monkey

Hope Everyone had a great Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...