What has this world come to?

First a Gas Shortage and now Brach's Candy Corn!!!




How is a pregnant lady supposed to satisfy those cravings, huh? And who wants to eat the cheap imitation kind? NOT this momma! So after driving to 3, yes 3 stores to find Brach's Candy Corn I found some - of course all they had left were the 'BIG BAGS' which I am sure is NOT what I needed but you better be darned sure that I bought two - I did give one to my Mom so I didn't eat both but I thought about it!
I was then informed by a sales clerk that it's a seasonal item - "ya think?" and that they receive one shipment and once it's gone it's gone - He almost met my fist, but I smiled and started drooling at the thought of my bags of sickeningly sweet, toothache inducing orange, white and yellow yummies. Some how I made it to the car without ripping into the bag but before the key was in the ignition I had a handful ready to munch!




Unfortunately they were sold out of the Brach's 'Harvest Mix' which is where you find those stomach ache inducing pumpkins, so even though I was temporarily saddened it was probably a good thing they didn't have any of that! Oh well, here's to waiting another year for some yummy Brach's Candy Corn and Monster Pumpkins. . . .





Any 'Real' News. . . .

Well other than my slightly neurotic craving for candy corn, which has subsided now that I've devoured the better part of a BIG BAG, there isn't much to update. Kaiden is hilarious (video post to follow) and he loves playing hide-n-seek/peek-a-boo with his Daddy and he can just about out sprint "Bolt" - OK so maybe he's not that fast but some days it feels like it! As for me I can feel the baby moving which is AWESOME and I have an appointment next week that's just a check up but we will set the date for the 'Big Ultra Sound' - I have to admit I am fairly confident that they are going to say "girl" (I've definitely been getting a lot of girl vibes, and had 2 dreams that it's a girl) but I've had good friends who were surprised so I guess we'll see.


Hope all is well and I want to see pictures of all the little cuties in their Halloween Best!


Take Care, KK


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...