The Adventures Of Mirela & Chey
6 Years later: 2 Boys - 2 Days & At Least 2 Inches Apart!
OK, OK I know I've said it at least 20 times before but seriously where does the time go? Who could imagine that 6 years has already passed since Mir and I strutted our stuff across that stage in Flowers Hall!? And on top of that, who could have guessed that we would be pregnant at the same time, and deliver our boys 2 days apart - it's CRAZY! I mean I know they say when you live with a person that your 'cycles can sync' but that was 6 years ago!
The Moms. . . .
Here's Me with Kaiden and Mirela with Samuel
Side Note: I have NO idea how we were ALL dressed in turquoise - I guess Great Minds Think Alike and Dress It Too!
Anyway, my dear friend and her family were in Atlanta two weekends ago and we were so lucky to get to spend a few days together. We had a blast getting to see each other again, although I have to say I did put a damper on the 'getting trashed like the old days' plan we originally had seeing that I am currently 'with child' but other than that minor detail it was AWESOME!
Play Time. . . .
The boys loved the Mickey Plane, and Kaiden tried to teach Sam about the tunnel but he wasn't quite ready for it, maybe next time.
Our boys played surprisingly well together, it did take a little bit for Sam to get adjusted to just how loud the Kirk family is, but after a little while he found his inner scream machine too! - And even though Sam had Kaiden beat in height and overall size Kaiden could walk which meant he would pull out all the toys and then try to share them with Sam - it was very cute to watch.
Bath Time. . . .
Waiting and Watching
Naked Time!!!
"Oh Thank God, Our Stuff is Still There!"
Splash Down!
We Survived Bath Time!!
And OF COURSE we had to take the 'bath tub' photos - the Dads weren't too excited about this idea but we just gave them each a new cold one and turned on some sports and they quickly forgot what it was we had said we were doing, they just knew there was cold beer and sports in HD! Men! The boys had a blast! It did quickly turn into Splash Fest 2008 but it was fun, and I think they were both shocked that there was another small person in the tub with them. The crowning moment came when both boys reached down for their 'manhood' at exactly the same time, as if to check that it was still there - classic!
Nightie - Night Boys. . .
One Mommy with her clean Boy ready for nighttime.
And the other Mommy with a Clean Boy ready for nighttime!
Just look at these cute little stinkers in their Jammies!
aw, you and Mir are so cute with your guyses two boys...so sweet!
ReplyDelete