Beach Trip Day 3-7
Yeah so it may seem a smidge lazy to clump the rest of the trip into one post, but this CRAZY thing happens when the sun is out and you get to spend all day at the beach - you enjoy your free time more and document your misery less! Ha!Sun, Sand, Warm Breezes, Encounters With Sea Life & Blue Angels
SEE, this is why we drove ALL this way, once the weather cleared up it really has EVERYTHING you could EVER hope for in a family beach vacation.
Happy Smiles From A Beach Bound Dax
Much Better Start Than Last 2 Mornings
Now, THIS Is My Kinda Day!!
Pod Of Dolphins Just Past The Sandbar
What you couldn't see, was between the shore and the sandbar, in the warm tide pools created by the previous two days of storms, were TONS of little fish and schools of Manta Rays - which was SO COOL, but until you got comfortable with them brushing your legs and toes as they darted past, it was absolutely terrifying! HA!
Every Morning Around 10 The Blue Angels Flew Practice Flights - AWESOME!
This Is As Good As It Gets! Happy & Entertained Boys & Bright Sun!
Dave & The BIGs Boogie Boarding
Dax Took The Time To Get Some Sunning
Construction Of Beach Highway Begins
They Work For Hours Building These Beach Roads!
Those Are MY People - Am I A Lucky Gal or What!?
Dax's Firsts
So the fact that I started this blog as a documentation of Baby Kaiden's growth and development from conception thru, with almost weekly instalments, important details and updates and has now morphed into a hodge podge of collective memories and hilariously catastrophic stories of awesomeness is NEVER far from mind as I compose my posts. I figure at some point soon I will invest some time into researching this whole "birth order complex" since I bet the fact that Kaiden's first word and age he said it is the only one I can remember, and therefore I will be FORCED to make something up for the other two so that they don't develop some lifelong issues - is a BIG part of what they say causes said lifelong issues - ha!
Although Dax is a serious trouper, and has hung in there with the BIGs from the very beginning, this was his first (I'm 99.9% sure) trip to the beach. It was also his first time getting to swim in a pool - which this kid is a FISH, he LOVES swimming and water and ALL sorts of outside time. And as you will recall from earlier in the month the two BIGs took swim lessons, and Dax got to watch every one of them - so he thought he knew what he was doing, and although it is a smidge terrifying to watch your baby go under water, he popped up and took a big breath like a champ and LOVED it!
Practicing His Doggie Paddle
He Took The Plunge
Popping Up And Holding His Head High For His Breath
Satisfied Smiles! He Did It!!
First OREO
I'm not sure if it is a required "Baby's First" but in our family I think (95% sure) that I have captured each boy's first experience with the chemical deliciousness that is the OREO cookie! I blame credit my Dad with the passed down love of the OREO, he LOVES OREO cookies but ONLY name brand, you get what you pay for and if it is not the real thing, than it ain't worth eating! And surprisingly there is nothing REAL in the real OREO, so therefore Dax was not allergic to anything and could enjoy them worry free! Bonus!
Hmm, What's This?
Oh, Yeah, I'm Liking This!
"Let Me Just Shove All That Back In"
It's Official - He's Hooked!! Another OREO Lover!
My Sister From Another Mister
Like I said one of my best girlfriends Mirela at last minutes notice agreed to schedule a client visit down near us so she could still be productive and brought her oldest boy Sam, who is 2 days younger than Kaiden, and spent a few days with us and it was GREAT! We met my first official visit to UNA back in the day and have been close ever since. No matter time or distance whenever we get together it's always instantly like we've not been apart - I'm a lucky girl I tell ya!
Me & Mir




















No comments:
Post a Comment