Coming Soon.....

To A Blog Near You

Errrr Maybe Even THIS Blog - If We're Lucky!

I know, I know I fell a little (OK WAY) behind on my blog - not that I haven't started a bunch of posts and just never got around to finishing them, or when I finally DO get back to them I can't remember where I was going with that particular blog anyway SO I've decided these will be my 'catch up posts"

  • Thanksgiving 2012
  • Dax's First Birthday
  • Our 6 Month Mark In Texas - HOLY COW!
  • Christmas 2012
  • A Year In Review - where has the time gone?
  • Happy New Year - 2013 - Will Be My BEST Year YET!!
  • The Puppy Project
I hope that does a sufficient job getting us caught back up and more importantly helping me to document these things so that years from now when I actually DO get some quiet time I can sit down and look back at all the things that kept us so busy which made the time fly. . . .  seriously though WHERE does the time go?  Hahaha  

Hope everyone's year is off to an awesome start - 2013 - it's gonna be our Best Year Yet!  Just in case you know me but some how don't know THIS about me; 13 is one of my two (yes two) favorite and lucky numbers!!!!  Any guesses on my other favorite & lucky number?!  

AND since I spent 2 days making my pretty Christmas themed header until I get some more free time (HA!) I'm leaving that one for a while - so DEAL with it.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...