A Bright Idea

Disco Bath Time

I can NOT take credit for this as an original idea NOR can I take responsibility as the one who found this on Pintrest.  BUT either way my friend Vickie told me about it so I picked up a multipack of glowsticks and made it happen!

Good Clean Fun






We did this in our jacuzzi tub & added bubbles then turned on the jets, the boys LOVED IT!!  What a perfect way to wind down a busy day out with Daddy!!  Dave & Darin got the kids together to take them to Monkey Joe's & their first trip to Chuck E. Cheese.  I may attempt a post about that if I can get pics from Dave.



1 comment:

  1. He is soo precious. He was born on my anniversary and the same size as Ryan. 4'13 and 17.5". What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...